- MA in Integrative Psychotherapy and Counselling
- Certificate in Couples Counselling
- Certificate in Online Counselling
- Certificate in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Working with Sex Addiction
- Working with Eating Disorders and Addictions
- Working with Volatile Substance Abuse
- Identifying Risk
- Certificate in person Centred Counselling
- Assessment and CORE / Working with young people
- LGBT. Gender and Sexuality
- Counselling Suicidal Clients
- The Fundamentals of the Person-Centred Approach
- Diploma in Marketing Management Practice
- Registered General Nurse
I've enjoyed a successful 20 year career in sales and marketing both in the retail and healthcare markets.
As a busy mother of two teenage children, I fully appreciate the challenges we all face as individuals, juggling our roles as a parent, partner, wife, husband, sister, brother, friend and in our work making time for colleagues and professional relationships.
Sometimes the pressures we feel can be huge as we try to get the balance right in our personal and professional lives.
At times problems can occur that leave us feeling a little overwhelmed and out of our depth.
We might not feel able or want to talk about certain issues with our friends or family, or perhaps they might not be able to be as objective as we might need them to be.
This is where counselling and psychotherapy can really help to offer us each the support we might need to work our way through these issues in a safe and confidential space.